General Discussion > Introductions

Hi I am Angie

(1/2) > >>

angieskidney:
I wanted to introduce myself. I am Angie, a Canadian kidney recipient. I have been on Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemo Dialysis (only in center) with Permcath and 2 AV Fistulas (first one failed after only 10 days due to small veins) and 2 kidney transplants (first one lasted 11 years, 2nd one I received on Sept 30th 2007).

If you have any questions for me I am more than willing to answer but can only speak from personal experience as I am not anyone of medical profession.

cschwab:
Angie,

I really do appreciate all the help you and Sandman have been - I'm kind of dangerous on my own.  I think we have things in pretty good shape.  This newbie webmaster might just get by now.

angieskidney:

--- Quote from: cschwab on December 04, 2009, 06:39:12 PM ---Angie,

I really do appreciate all the help you and Sandman have been - I'm kind of dangerous on my own.  I think we have things in pretty good shape.  This newbie webmaster might just get by now.

--- End quote ---

If you ever need, Sandman can help too. Just ask. But he is real busy so it would be if you asked. ;)

Things look good. :) Like the emoticons (smileys)!  :D

The h1 BBCode button.. is it supposed to look like that? Looks like it didn't load properly to me (in Firefox).

cschwab:
[h1]Definite maybe?[/h1]

I'll have to look into it sometime, seems to be working though.

angieskidney:

--- Quote from: cschwab on December 04, 2009, 07:45:16 PM ---I'll have to look into it sometime, seems to be working though.

--- End quote ---

Yeah it works but just looks like an image is missing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version