Author Topic: my daughters records  (Read 1326 times)

admin

my daughters records
« on: September 28, 2009, 05:41:45 PM »
my angel got her wings

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: my daughters records   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recently called the gam
o clinic where my daughter was doing her dialysis,,,,,when i asked for her records, i was told they did not have to give them to me,,,but they would give them to her husband,,,,,,for a minute i sat there quiet, and the girl asked what was wrong and i upruptly stated to her,,,,well i am her mother and her power of attorney,,,and that she never got a chance to get married cause her life was cut short,,,i then stopped and told the nurse i would give her all of one week to have her records ready for me to pick up....i told her we could do this the easy way or the hard way its her choice,,,,what is the clinic hiding i wonder,,,,cause when i call the hospital for her records the woman in medical records has them ready for me within minutes...... 

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy