Author Topic: Hello from Dublin (Ireland)...  (Read 27558 times)

admin

Re: Hello from Dublin (Ireland)...
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »
Darthvadar

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Angie....

Nice to meet you.... I shall certainly take a look at your site!...

Yes, Chris.... Angelic, that's what we are... Totally angelic!... Thanks for the link to Angie's site!...

God bless you both!...

Darth....

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy

admin

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 06:28:29 PM »
Angieskidney

Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Darthvadar
Hi Angie....

Nice to meet you.... I shall certainly take a look at your site!...

Yes, Chris.... Angelic, that's what we are... Totally angelic!... Thanks for the link to Angie's site!...

God bless you both!...

Darth....

Ah I saw you joined but never validated your email. Let me know if you had any issues k? I can validate for you on KidneyKorner but want to make sure you are able to receive the emails.

Quote from: plugger
I'm using the following email until it gets too full of doody:

Chris, you can use a captcha like what I do in that case:

http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy

admin

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 06:29:02 PM »
Darthvadar

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject:   

Oooooops, Sorry Angie... Just looking at this now!....

The validation e mail didn't arrive to me... Must be bouncing around cyberspace... I'd very much appreciate it if you could activate my membership, please, if it's not too much trouble...

Thanks Angie....

God bless....

Darth....

Arundhati Roy

admin

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 06:29:28 PM »
Angieskidney

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject:   

Okay Darthvadar, I activated you but it seems the email address you signed up for is WRONG!

Please contact me via my contact form with the correct email address so I can correct it for you and send you a new activation.

http://kidneykorner.com/AK/formsmart.html

Thank you.

- Angie

Arundhati Roy

admin

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 06:30:12 PM »
Darthvadar

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject:   

I must be slipping up, Angie.....

I can only blame the steroids!...

Sent you a new message...

Thanks again...

Darth....

Arundhati Roy

admin

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 06:30:41 PM »
Angieskidney

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject:   

Quote from: Darthvadar
I must be slipping up, Angie.....

I can only blame the steroids!...

Sent you a new message...

Thanks again...

Darth....

Ah yes! Thank you! Much better! :) I sent you an email. Let me know if you have any more issues logging into http://kidneykorner.com/smfbb/index.php

Arundhati Roy

admin

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »
Darthvadar

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject:   

Hi Angie....

Thanks Hon... Just activated that link in the e mail....

Success at last!...

Darth....

Arundhati Roy

admin

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 06:31:33 PM »
Angieskidney

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject:   

Glad I could help :)

Arundhati Roy