Author Topic: Leadsag one page flyer  (Read 1237 times)

admin

Leadsag one page flyer
« on: September 26, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »
Sick of it

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Leadsag one page flyer   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been promising this forever, you know I could not start marketing for others without giving you one first Arlene. I feel like we should have several flyers and the longer flyer should also be posted on the front page of our website as who we are and what we do! That flyer has some GREAT STUFF giving an in-depth presentation of who we are. I am in the process of fine tuning the old logo with an artist. This is a one page flyer printable on 8.5X11 paper. I see this as an introduction to patients.<
><
>WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?<
><
><
>(OLD DEO LOGO)<
><
><
>DialysisEthics.Org<
><
> Giving a voice to Patients Rights<
><
>We are a nation wide organization made up of patients, family members, health care professionals, and members of the concerened public. Our goal is to help improve and support the exisitng standards of care for the dialysis patient through patient advocacy.<
><
>We are dedicated to addressing all issues
ought to our attention with the hope that through our advocacy all will benefit from a healthier treatment, and a safer environment. Communications with our organization are completely confidential and can be anonymous. <
><
>DEO was formed in 199X and has since advocated for over 200 dialysis patients. In most of our advocacy cases we are dealing with patients civil, and human rights that have been violated. We will advocate until all issues are resolved and involve legal counsel when needed. Additionally, we have invoked senate hearings on the inadequacies of dialysis, advocated for patient education, treatment choice, and the non-reuse of dialysis filters. <
><
>For a more complete look at us visit our website:<
> Dialysisethics.Org<
>Or Write us at: Dialysisethics.Org, 1150 NE 76th ST, Box 241, Vancouver, WA 98662<
> <
>For Patient Advocacy Cases Only E-mail our office at: AMULLIN@USWEST.Net<
> or call us at : (360)640-4440 

*******************************************************************************       

very good

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: I like this one   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All three are good, but this one is shorter and very patient friendly. 

brenda

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: thumbs up   

it's a flyer............... 

ptsw

Posted: Fri May 16, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: this one   

I like this one...very respectable to all.<

Advocator

Posted: Fri May 16, 2003 10:06 am    Post subject: Flyer response   

I like the flyer above, gets to the heart of what DEO aspires to be and is. Particularly like the patient/family emphasis and professional health care worker with concerned public family. Makes important distinction on what DEO stands for; Pt. advocacy, better care and better environment for pts and workers.<
><
>Clear contact information on who to email/write depending on situation of patient.<
><
>Great Sick of It, lets see one for real ! 

aprnjam

Posted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: flyer   

Don't forget to change the 19XX to the date DEO was formed. I didn't know the exact date when I sent you my part. 

Sick of it

Posted: Sun May 18, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the Info   

Yes, aprnjam I will put the correct date in there and thanks for the great information you provided. I just put a marketing spin on it. That is what I did for a living. 

leadsag

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Is this project still a go   

Is this flyer still going to happen? Have not seen anyone handing them out yet in my area from any organization. 

FRN

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:48 am    Post subject: Flyer   

Yes. Send a copy of your flyer to DEO by snail mail so the web master can put it up. As far as I know, we have only recieved 1 in the snail mail. I will check with Arlene. 

Sickofit

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 6:43 am    Post subject: Flyer   

Yes, this is being finished and will be on the web soon in printable format. To save time we will put the original Logo on the top of the page.<
><
>This should be in a printable format next week. Sorry for the delay.<
><
>Stay happy and healthy! 

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy