Author Topic: We wish you the best John Marcus  (Read 3479 times)

admin

We wish you the best John Marcus
« on: October 02, 2009, 08:22:20 PM »
A SPECIAL THANK YOU

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:11 am    Post subject: We wish you the best John Marcus   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It saddens me to see him go from FMC. He has taken the high road for many patients. I am hard on this industry, but Mr. John Marcus has my best wishes and a big thank you from all the patients you have helped. We will miss you and your humanity. Hope your new job realizes how fortunate they are~<
><
>Arlene 

jfwag

Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:59 am    Post subject: Me too   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I would like to thank John Marcus also. I don't know if Arlene remembers this, but in about 2000 I was having some problems concerning Lois with Fresenius. Arlene whipped out emails along with me to all kinds of people including, what was then still HCFA, I beleive, and Fresenius and John. Lo and behold, I was sitting on the hopper when John called me to straighten everything out. He was very proffessional and concerned about the dispute over Tesio Catheters and the supposed HCFA ruling that said Lois had to get rid of it. Although the doctors all lied to us, (that it was HCFA and not them)not only Fresenius', but a vascular surgeon who wanted to run a graft from Lois' neck all the way down her chaest, stomache and lower. He finaly owned up to the fact, maybe that is too harsh, but he explained that it was a Fresenius requirement and not HCFA. The matter solved and no feelings hurt, especially Lois' body.<
>Thanks to both Arlene and John Marcus. 

"Like me, you could.....be unfortunate enough to stumble upon a silent war. The trouble is that once you see it, you can't unsee it. And once you've seen it, keeping quiet, saying nothing,becomes as political an act as speaking out. Either way, you're accountable."

Arundhati Roy