Author Topic: Put Kaiser right up their with poor customer service  (Read 5526 times)

amullin

Put Kaiser right up their with poor customer service
« on: July 08, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »
 >:(  I have been advocating for another patient in the Kaiser Permanente in Southern California. I have written the 3rd and last letter to the CEO George Halverson. It appears that the top of the tree is not responding to paying a transplant bill.

Finally after several weeks got ahold of their Transplant Coordinator. Marie put the son and I on the phone with the billing dept...it appears that the patient's and family are screamed at all the time. I had Teresa scream at me and the patients son. I ended the conversation.  She had told me to get off the phone. The son stated that this is pretty normal in the Anaheim area....

I took it to the CMS level. It appears that some hospitals like Duke feel they can get away with anything. Sent a letter to Halverson

In the State of California they have put Medical issues under the Consumer law.

If you have had the same treatment with this type of service from them ...Chris has my private email/  Arlene

:nurse:

cschwab

• Administrator
  • just an old bird dog
Re: Put Kaiser right up their with poor customer service
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 04:27:07 AM »
Guess people don't have enough to deal with!  Have to put up with somebody screaming at them - very professional.  Guess I remember why I do this.   :goodluck:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 05:47:36 AM by cschwab »
Proud member of DialysisEthics since 2000

DE responsible for:

*2000 US Senate hearings

*Verified statistics on "Dialysis Facility Compare"

*Doctors have to review charts before they can be reimbursed

*2000 and 2003 Office of Inspector General (OIG) reports on the conditions in dialysis

*2007 - Members of DialysisEthics worked for certification of hemodialysis
technicians in Colorado - bill passed

*1999 to present - nonviolent dismissed patients returned to their
clinics or placed in other clinics or hospitals over the years